Here are twenty reasons why you should travel to Blausee Nature Park. Nestled in the Swiss Alps this park is a remarkable sight and easily accessible by those on a road trip through Switzerland. We have seen beautiful pictures of Lake Moraine in Canada and other famous lakes around the world but there is something very special about how this lake exists and the clarity of its water.
In our Five day dream trip to Switzerland we included Blausee as one of our destinations. We had previously been in Bern Switzerland and were making our way to Brig which required us taking a car train through the Alps. Blausee is on the road from the Interlaken region to this train and therefore easy to add to your intinerary.
Here are the twenty reasons why Blausee should be a travel destination you consider for Switzerland. It was raining when we capturing many of these photos unfortunately, but the park still provided plenty of beauty despite the weather.
- Alps and Blausee Alps and Blausee
- Beautiful Blausee Beautiful Blausee
- Amazing Water Clarity Amazing Water Clarity
- Greens and Blues Greens and Blues
- Sunken Log Patterns Sunken Log Patterns
- Blausee Hikes and Streams Blausee Hikes and Streams
- Art - Maiden in the Lake Art - Maiden in the Lake
- Swiss Alps Swiss Alps
- Brilliant Colors Brilliant Colors
- Evergreen Rain Forest Evergreen Rain Forest
- Did We Say Blue? Did We Say Blue?
- Imagine Finding This VIew Imagine Finding This VIew
- Picnic For Two With A View Picnic For Two With A View
- Glass Bottom Boat Glass Bottom Boat
- Pathways To A Blue Heaven Pathways To A Blue Heaven
- "The Hills Are Alive" "The Hills Are Alive"
- Two Chairs With A View Two Chairs With A View
- Easy Paths Easy Paths
- Enough Said Enough Said
- Nature Frames Amazing Art Nature Frames Amazing Art
In case you are wandering if this could be worthy of a visit in the winter months, you should take a look at some of these photo links of Blausee in the winter. Nature provides its own kind of beauty regardless of the season.